Tunisian and Italian.
Commercial and Corporate Law, National and International Contracts, Intellectual and Intellectual Property.
Profesional experience and education
- LLP-Erasmus project at Universidad de Valladolid (Spain), 2013-2014.
- Degree in Law from University of Macerata, 2017.
- Master in Business Contracts at 24ORE Business School, Milan.
- Admitted 2020, Italy.
- Ph.D. in Private International Law at University of Macerata, 2022.
- Adjunct Professor of European Union Law and European Funds at University of Macerata, Department of Economy and Law.
Italian, Arabic, English, Spanish and French.