Professional experience and education
– Faculty of Law, Universities of Bonn and Cologne, Germany.
– First State Examination in Law, Cologne, 2015.
– Professional experience at a commercial law firm, Cologne.
– LL.M. in Law and Government of the European Union, LUISS School of Government (Rome).
– Clerkship at the Cologne Regional Court (civil section), the Public Prosecutor’s Office and the Italian-German Chamber of Commerce (Milan) as well as at an international law firm (Cologne).
– Second State Examination in Law, Düsseldorf, 2020.
– Admitted in Germany 2020.
– Member of the Deutsch-Italienische Juristenvereinigung.
German, Italian, English, French, Farsi.